cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Chitranshu
Level II

Multivariate model driven control charts with historical data ending at certain row

When ever I am relaunching analysis after specifying that the historical data ends at certain row. I am getting error. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Multivariate model driven control charts with historical data ending at certain row

Hi @Chitranshu ,

It seems that JMP doesn't support the following procedure.
- using the local data filter in the PCA platform and then launching MDMCC from the red triangle.
This is a workaround.
- Launch PCA, then use local data filter and decide stable period.
- Hide and exclude unused rows using the Rows > Hide and Exclude menu.
- Choose Analyze > Quality and Process > Model Driven Multivariate Control Chart.
- Select Monitor the Process > Set Component from the red triangle.
Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Multivariate model driven control charts with historical data ending at certain row

Hi @Chitranshu ,

How did you launch a MDMCC? If you ran PCA or PLS and then saved the principal component formulas and launched the Model Driven Multivariate Control Chart (MDMCC) launch window, you must use the same number of historical data rows as used in PCA or PLS. Please see the note on the following page. https://www.jmp.com/support/help/en/17.1/#page/jmp/launch-the-model-driven-multivariate-control-char... 

If the above procedure is not what you have done, could you tell us how to launch MDMCC in more detail?

Chitranshu
Level II

Hi @yuichi_katsumur 

I have taken my data eg: 10 years and after that I ran PCA. In PCA I applied filter to determine the stable period of operation (say 2 years). After this I launched MDMCC. But whenever I am making historical data end, I am getting same error,

Hi @Chitranshu ,

It seems that JMP doesn't support the following procedure.
- using the local data filter in the PCA platform and then launching MDMCC from the red triangle.
This is a workaround.
- Launch PCA, then use local data filter and decide stable period.
- Hide and exclude unused rows using the Rows > Hide and Exclude menu.
- Choose Analyze > Quality and Process > Model Driven Multivariate Control Chart.
- Select Monitor the Process > Set Component from the red triangle.
Hope it helps.