cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
billkopp
Level I

Multivariate Correlations - "Make into Data Table" JMP script?

From the Correlations table in a Multivariate analysis I can right click and "Make into Data Table". (This makes a new table of the r values.) Using a JMP script, how can I get that correlation table of r values?

12659_pastedImage_0.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ms
Super User (Alumni) ms
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Multivariate Correlations - "Make into Data Table" JMP script?

The trick is to find the right item in the display tree to send the message "Make into Data Table" to. If unknown, it is a good to begin with right-clicking on an outline box and select Edit ->Show Tree Structure. The tree structure often clearly reveals how deep one must traverse to find the target display box.

A Multivariate example:

Names Default To Here(1);

dt = Open("$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp");

mv = dt << Multivariate(Y(:height, :weight));

Report(mv)[Outline Box("Correlations")][1, 1] << make into data table;

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ms
Super User (Alumni) ms
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Multivariate Correlations - "Make into Data Table" JMP script?

The trick is to find the right item in the display tree to send the message "Make into Data Table" to. If unknown, it is a good to begin with right-clicking on an outline box and select Edit ->Show Tree Structure. The tree structure often clearly reveals how deep one must traverse to find the target display box.

A Multivariate example:

Names Default To Here(1);

dt = Open("$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp");

mv = dt << Multivariate(Y(:height, :weight));

Report(mv)[Outline Box("Correlations")][1, 1] << make into data table;