Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
oscarmforero
Level II

Make Combined Data Table from Journal in jsl

Hi community!

I have the attached Journal, and I want to make a combined data table from the Summary Statistics and Capability Analysis. I checked the tree structure, but I'm unsure on how to make the correct reference. I was trying with the below but it didn't work. Any clues?

Current Journal()["Summary Statistics"][Tablebox(2)] << Make Combined Data Table;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Make Combined Data Table from Journal in jsl

You are off by one Table Box().   This code will create a combined table for the Summary Stats and then a separate combined table for the Capability Analysis

Current Journal()["Summary Statistics"][Tablebox(1)] << Make Combined Data Table;
Current Journal()["Capability Analysis"][Tablebox(1)] << Make Combined Data Table;
Jim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
txnelson
Super User

You are off by one Table Box().   This code will create a combined table for the Summary Stats and then a separate combined table for the Capability Analysis

Current Journal()["Summary Statistics"][Tablebox(1)] << Make Combined Data Table;
Current Journal()["Capability Analysis"][Tablebox(1)] << Make Combined Data Table;
Jim
oscarmforero
Level II

Great!

So, how is the indexing works?

When looking at the tree structure, it is TableBox[2]. Or is it because I've already pointed to the ["Summary Statistics"] that the TableBox index is reset to 1?

Thanks!