cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
rmthomas
Level III

Logistic Fit Color chart to pass and fail.

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to change the data color of my logistic fit chart. I tried to change the column I want to have colors of pass = 0 (green) and fail = 1 (red) but the colors stay black.  I want to have my Right Y axis the 0 and 1 to be different colors. 

rmthomas_0-1705603910315.png

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Logistic Fit Color chart to pass and fail.

What did you try so far to change the color? Did you change the Color row state?

color.JPG

txnelson
Super User

Go to the Right Click on the graph  and select, Row Legend.

Then select your Pass/Fail column to set the colors for.

It will change the Color State for the rows in the data table, which will set the display colors for the chart.

Jim
SDF1
Super User

Hi @rmthomas ,

Doing it the way @txnelson suggests is probably the easiest -- or you can also right click one of the cells (say a 0), choose Select Matching Cells, then right click a row number and select Color, repeat for the other group (1).

Using the legend method will use JMP's default color scheme, which will be red and blue for the two levels. If you do it by selecting the matching cells way, you can choose the color yourself. When doing it the Legend way, you can go in and modify the legend to be a color scheme that you define, but it's rather involved and probably not worth the time to do it that way.

It also sounded like you were interested in changing the 1/0 text color in the right y-axis of the graph. If that is true, it can be done, but it too is a rather involved process and probably not worth it unless you currently or plan on using JSL to get there.

Good luck!,

DS