cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
ALopez
Level III

Local Data Filter does not display correctly when part of an "Include" script

I have a script that when it runs by itself produces a Window with TAB boxes and appends several Graph Builder graphs to the different tabs.  All the Graph builder graphs have multiple local filters and they are displayed correctly.  As shown on this image.

GoodLocDataFilter.jpg

However, when I run the same script as an included file on another script all the Local Data Filters are not displayed correctly.  One or two of the filters are usually changed to some sort of histogram that has two blue sliders that can be used to "select" a range of data. These "filters" do not have under the "red triangle" the usual five display options that Local Data Filters have.  As shown in this picture.

Comm_BadLocFilter.jpg

Is there a way to fix this? 

As a reference this is the way my filters are coded:

Local Data Filter(
			Width( 200 ),
			Add Filter(
			columns(
				:Name( "Hours" ),
				:Name( "Days" ),
				:Name( "Name" )
			),
			Display(
				:Name( "Hours" ),
				N Items( 4 ),
				Blocks Display // save vertical space.
			),
			Display(
				:Name( "Days" ),
				N Items( 15 ),
				Size( 200, 255 )
			),
			Display(
				:Name( "Name" ),
				N Items( 11 ),
				Size( 200, 187 )
			)
		)
		)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ALopez
Level III

Re: Local Data Filter does not display correctly when part of an "Include" script

Solved!
The column values have to be Nominal to generate the usual Local Data Filters (w/5 options).  Mine were Continuous hence the weird "blue" sliders.  I hope this note can be of help to the community.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ALopez
Level III

Re: Local Data Filter does not display correctly when part of an "Include" script

Solved!
The column values have to be Nominal to generate the usual Local Data Filters (w/5 options).  Mine were Continuous hence the weird "blue" sliders.  I hope this note can be of help to the community.

Cheers!