cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

JSL Post Extract Script always plots the dates that I made the script

I made a post-extract JSL script that plots data that I have collected for the last 30 days. I can run this daily to monitor data at work. 

The issue I have is that every day I have to update the graph to the most recent 30 days. I made this script in April and it always plots March 15-April 14, even when the data collected is the most recent 30 days. 

When I update the x-axis to the most recent 30 days, I can see the data I collected. I am just looking for a way around updating the date each time I use this script. 

I am using 

dt = currentdatatable();
Fit Group(
        Bivariate(

and then I have all the parameters/graphs/splines listed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: JSL Post Extract Script always plots the dates that I made the script

Extend your script to set the Excluded / Hidden row states before launching Bivariate.

dt << Select Where( :Date < (Today() - In Days( 30 )) << Excluded and Hidden(1);

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Extend your script to set the Excluded / Hidden row states before launching Bivariate.

dt << Select Where( :Date < (Today() - In Days( 30 )) << Excluded and Hidden(1);

This has solved my issue. Thank you so much!

jthi
Super User

Do your graph scripts have X-axis defined? In graph builder it would be something like this:

jthi_0-1685639800763.png

This could enforce scaling to your plots

-Jarmo

Thank you, unfortunately because the x-axis is date/time it is constantly fluctuating. Mark replied above and this solution worked. I appreciate the response