cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have your say in shaping JMP's future by participating in the new JMP Wish List Prioritization Survey
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

JSL Post Extract Script always plots the dates that I made the script

I made a post-extract JSL script that plots data that I have collected for the last 30 days. I can run this daily to monitor data at work. 

The issue I have is that every day I have to update the graph to the most recent 30 days. I made this script in April and it always plots March 15-April 14, even when the data collected is the most recent 30 days. 

When I update the x-axis to the most recent 30 days, I can see the data I collected. I am just looking for a way around updating the date each time I use this script. 

I am using 

dt = currentdatatable();
Fit Group(
        Bivariate(

and then I have all the parameters/graphs/splines listed. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: JSL Post Extract Script always plots the dates that I made the script

Extend your script to set the Excluded / Hidden row states before launching Bivariate.

dt << Select Where( :Date < (Today() - In Days( 30 )) << Excluded and Hidden(1);

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Extend your script to set the Excluded / Hidden row states before launching Bivariate.

dt << Select Where( :Date < (Today() - In Days( 30 )) << Excluded and Hidden(1);

This has solved my issue. Thank you so much!

jthi
Super User

Do your graph scripts have X-axis defined? In graph builder it would be something like this:

jthi_0-1685639800763.png

This could enforce scaling to your plots

-Jarmo

Thank you, unfortunately because the x-axis is date/time it is constantly fluctuating. Mark replied above and this solution worked. I appreciate the response