cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
rajang
Level I

JMP15 JSL script save presentation error

I get the following error if I have the EMF, PNG or JPG in the Save Presentation syntax. The same script works fine in JMP13; Is there any script change for JMP15.

Names Default To Here( 1 );
Open( "$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp" );
biv = bivariate( y( :weight ), x( :height ) );
rbiv = biv << report;
rbiv << Save Presentation( "$TEMP/jmp_example.pptx", PNG );
Open( "$TEMP/jmp_example.pptx" );

rajang_0-1599687183603.png

Thanks

Rajan

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: JMP15 JSL script save presentation error

Hi,

If I put "PNG" in quotations it seems to work.  Please try that and see if it resolves the issue.

View solution in original post

This is a good general practice for options that do not take any arguments.  It looks like this particular option was changed to allow variable evaluation, as in:

fmt = "PNG";
rbiv << Save Presentation( "$TEMP/jmp_example.pptx", fmt );

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

If I put "PNG" in quotations it seems to work.  Please try that and see if it resolves the issue.

This is a good general practice for options that do not take any arguments.  It looks like this particular option was changed to allow variable evaluation, as in:

fmt = "PNG";
rbiv << Save Presentation( "$TEMP/jmp_example.pptx", fmt );
txnelson
Super User

The Scripting Index does not reflect this change.  I will put in the bug notification

Jim