cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
bjbreitling
Level IV

JMP Live data filter in control chart updates chart USL and LSL but not the points with a selection after data refresh

I have a JMP Live control chart with a data filter. When i click the data filter it changes the control chart accordingly. However, when the data refreshes it no longer updates the points in the control chart. It will still update the shaded regions or other aspects of the chart with the data filter selection but not the points themselves.

2 REPLIES 2
bjbreitling
Level IV

Re: JMP Live data filter in control chart updates chart USL and LSL but not the points with a selection after data refresh

It actually didn't work in JMP either but i didnt notice. It is fixed when i take TimeStamp off of the x-axis and just leave it as the default "subgroup". Probably has something to do with the data filter leaving values that have a timestamp for the selection? I really just want to show the timestamps that have values on the y-axis for the data filter selection.

bjbreitling
Level IV

Re: JMP Live data filter in control chart updates chart USL and LSL but not the points with a selection after data refresh

Select SHR:

bjbreitling_0-1702926886392.png

Select FAM:

bjbreitling_1-1702926936419.png

You see in both cases the same data points though the shaded zones and other analysis update. Those 2 high points are from SHR for example but still show up in FAM selection. When i take TimeStamp off the X-axis (would like but not have to have) then the points also change appropriately with the selection. Its odd cause it seemed to work in JMP live until after the data that feeds it was refreshed.