cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Tingting
Level I

Is it possible to add reference line to only part of the plot in graph builder or control charts?

What inspired this wish list request? 

For instance, if I make a plot with a X group, and I want to put different reference lines for each group/panel only. Is that possible? 

What is the improvement you would like to see? 

Why is this idea important? 

In my company, we have a lot of such requests, like we are putting different processes results side by side and they may have different acceptance criteira. 

4 REPLIES 4
jthi
Super User

Re: Is it possible to add reference line to only part of the plot in graph builder or control charts?

I think you should repost this to the discussion side instead of wish list. This can be done in few ways in JMP

jthi_0-1691077924484.png

-Jarmo
Jackie_
Level VI

Re: Is it possible to add reference line to only part of the plot in graph builder or control charts?

@jthi Can you share the code?

jthi
Super User

No specific scripts needed in my example, just have limit columns and use two different plots in graph builder and disable unnecessary variables

jthi_0-1692796086160.png

-Jarmo
Jackie_
Level VI

@jthi Thanks.

Quick Question - Is it possible to add a reference line (LL and UL) in each group of the plots from the Columns UL and LL in the data table?

Jackie__0-1692797208970.png