cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
shiro
Level I

Interactive HTML Reports

Hi,

I saw there is a way to create an interactive html report of jmp charts but I couldn’t found instruction on to do it, does anyone can help find a simple instruction?

In long story, I have a big jsl script that create charts and box plot from a very big data base, the script include filters, legends and ref lines.

When the user opens the window of the chart it takes a several seconds until the table open because it is very big, so I was thinking it will be better if I could create that window in an html so the opening of the table will happen before and the user won’t need to spend time on it.

I tried using a journal but it is not interactive so it is not a good solution.

if anyone have any idea I will be very happy to know,

thank you,

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Interactive HTML Reports

You can take a look at the Log (Ctrl->Shift->L).  It might provide information as to what is causing the report to not be interactive.  The interactivity is a subset of what is available in the regular product.  Development of additional capability is constantly ongoing, but will always be a more limited than the regular product.  If there are areas that are important to you that are not working, please tell JMP Tech Support (support@jmp.com) so that we can prioritize future work.

Thank you,

Brian Corcoran

JMP Development

shiro
Level I

can you explain where do I see the log? where should I press Ctrl->Shift->L? in the html window or in the script?

It should not matter.  If the log window does not come up, it means it probably is already up.  You can do View->Log from any menu to see it.

Brian