cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
shiro
Level I

Interactive HTML Reports

Hi,

I saw there is a way to create an interactive html report of jmp charts but I couldn’t found instruction on to do it, does anyone can help find a simple instruction?

In long story, I have a big jsl script that create charts and box plot from a very big data base, the script include filters, legends and ref lines.

When the user opens the window of the chart it takes a several seconds until the table open because it is very big, so I was thinking it will be better if I could create that window in an html so the opening of the table will happen before and the user won’t need to spend time on it.

I tried using a journal but it is not interactive so it is not a good solution.

if anyone have any idea I will be very happy to know,

thank you,

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Interactive HTML Reports

Select File > Save As and then select Interactive HTML for the file type when you have the platform open.

shiro
Level I

thanks for youre responce,
I tried your suggestion but all the filters and dynamic change were unabled.

I want to keep the window interactive for the user.

txnelson
Super User

What version of JMP are you using.  The interactive HTML capabilities have been enhanced greatly in the newer versions of JMP.

Jim
shiro
Level I

I have jmp12

txnelson
Super User

If possible, you should upgrade to JMP 14, to get the interactive capabilitites you are wanting.

Jim
shiro
Level I

I dont have jmp14, 

is it possible to download it?

or, better yet, do you know a way to create the report intarctive in the 12 version?

txnelson
Super User

If you are licensed for JMP 14, you can request a download from JMP.

I am not aware of anyway to enhance the JMP 12 version of Interactive HTML, within JMP 12.  Maybe another JMP Community member might have such insight.

Jim

The interactive HTML capabilities in JMP 12 are much more limited than JMP 14.  Each version of JMP adds additional capabilities as developers have time to work on them.  So, it is is not possible to make JMP 12 interactive HTML behave like the output from JMP14.  

Brian Corcoran

JMP Development

shiro
Level I

I downloaded the jmp14 version and tried to create the interactive report but still all of my filters and function were disabled.

when i hover the button in the wintow it wrote--> "Disabled control"

do you know how to solve it?