cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
shiro
Level I

Interactive HTML Reports

Hi,

I saw there is a way to create an interactive html report of jmp charts but I couldn’t found instruction on to do it, does anyone can help find a simple instruction?

In long story, I have a big jsl script that create charts and box plot from a very big data base, the script include filters, legends and ref lines.

When the user opens the window of the chart it takes a several seconds until the table open because it is very big, so I was thinking it will be better if I could create that window in an html so the opening of the table will happen before and the user won’t need to spend time on it.

I tried using a journal but it is not interactive so it is not a good solution.

if anyone have any idea I will be very happy to know,

thank you,

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Interactive HTML Reports

You can take a look at the Log (Ctrl->Shift->L).  It might provide information as to what is causing the report to not be interactive.  The interactivity is a subset of what is available in the regular product.  Development of additional capability is constantly ongoing, but will always be a more limited than the regular product.  If there are areas that are important to you that are not working, please tell JMP Tech Support (support@jmp.com) so that we can prioritize future work.

Thank you,

Brian Corcoran

JMP Development

shiro
Level I

can you explain where do I see the log? where should I press Ctrl->Shift->L? in the html window or in the script?

It should not matter.  If the log window does not come up, it means it probably is already up.  You can do View->Log from any menu to see it.

Brian