cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Thierry_S
Super User

ISSUE: Graph Builder > Preferences > Level Spacing Color = ON : Only applies to first plot created otherwise inactive

Hi JMP Community,

Based on a relatively recent post (LINK), I tried to turn on all plot borders in GB by switching on the Level Spacing Color option to ON with a dark gray color.

Surprisingly. this works only for the first plot I create in GB (3 X Levels by 2 Y Levels): each plot is framed as expected. However, if I close this first graph and recreate the plot a second (or third..) time, the plots are no longer framed. Of note, the Preferences did not change and were as defined above.

JMP version 14.1 (the highest version vetted by our IT group)

PC running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Is this a feature or a bug? If this is a bug, is there a way to turn on all plot borders at once (i.e. Left, Right, Top, and Bottom together)? Note: I know about holding CTRL key to broadcast each border to all plots one at a time.

Thank you for your help.

Best,

TS

Thierry R. Sornasse
1 REPLY 1
Thierry_S
Super User

Re: ISSUE: Graph Builder > Preferences > Level Spacing Color = ON : Only applies to first plot created otherwise inactive

I realized that my original post was inaccurate: the issue with border preference in GB only happens if I use the same GB session and use the Start Over option.; everything works as expected if I close GB and restart for scratch.
Thierry R. Sornasse