cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
lala
Level VII

How to open this "Big Class" file with another JSL and directly open the "Distribution "JSL this file to enter the edit state?

Notice not running this "Distribution "JSL?
Give the specific code, thank you!

2023-05-16_14-51-53.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
lala
Level VII

回复: How to open this "Big Class" file with another JSL and directly open the "Distribution "JSL this file to enter the edit state?

A script implementation of AutoHotkey is used.

dt = Open( "$SAMPLE_DATA/Big Class.jmp" );
Run Program( executable( "I:\00\AHK\AutoHotkey.exe" ), options( {"I:\E\test.ahk"} ) );

2023-05-17_18-15-04.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
lala
Level VII

回复: How to open this "Big Class" file with another JSL and directly open the "Distribution "JSL this file to enter the edit state?

dist_jsl = dt << Get Scriptable Object( "Distribution" );

dist_jsl << Open Window;

??

I don't think there's a way to call up the built-in dialog box for editing table scripts, but this would get you close. You'd need to add a save button if you want to save the edits back to the table.

jsl = dt << Get Script( "Distribution" );

nw = New Window( "Script", <<Modal, Script Box( Char( Name Expr( jsl ) ) ) );

lala
Level VII

Thanks!

lala
Level VII

A script implementation of AutoHotkey is used.

Run Program( executable( "I:\00\AHK\AutoHotkey.exe" ), options( {"I:\E\test.ahk"} ) );

2023-05-17_18-15-04.png