cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Neo
Neo
Level VI

How to get Repeatability, Reproducibility and Gauge R&R Variation values for each parameter in a table post Gauge R&R analysis via JSL?

I am conducting Gauge R&R analysis for several (~100) measured parameters. My data table with parts, operatorID/Inspector and repeats has spec limits values saved into the measured parameters columns. 

Interactively doing the Gauge R&R analysis process as shown at time 1.38 mins as in this video is inefficient and incontinent when the parameters are ~100. 

https://community.jmp.com/t5/Statistical-Thinking-for/Conducting-a-Gauge-R-amp-R-Analysis/ta-p/27189... 

I would like to automate the process and get the the Repeatability, Reproducibility and Gauge R&R Variation values in a data table.

How to do this via JSL?

When it's too good to be true, it's neither
10 REPLIES 10
Neo
Neo
Level VI

Re: How to get Repeatability, Reproducibility and Gauge R&R Variation values for each parameter in a table post Gauge R&R analysis via JSL?

@jthi Thanks, This script partly does what I need to do, but needs me to press OK for each parameter's Gauge R&R analysis (I am on JMP 16.2) at the "Enter/Verify Gauge R&R specification" window. I do not want to do this for my ~100 parameters.  How to automate the Gauge R&R analysis/ the press OK step?

Names Default To Here(1);

dt = Open("$SAMPLE_DATA/Semiconductor Capability.jmp");

var = dt << Variability Chart(
	Y(:NPN1, :PNP1),
	Model("Main Effect"),
	X(:SITE)
);

var << "Gauge R&R Report"n(1);

Also, I do not see the JMP generated script (when the OK button is pressed) in the log otherwise I could have got a direction to proceed.  

When it's too good to be true, it's neither