cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
shasha_2
Level III

How to fetch a resultant table with R in JMP

I am working on a JSL with R script where I am trying to fetch a resultant table which is formed in a previous script. But I am facing some issues, when I call the table in JSL I am able to access its elements but when I try it using R code in the JSL an error pops up in the log area. It displays that “Data type to be sent to R is not supported”. I think I might be making some mistakes, it would be great if anyone can help me with this issue.

Following code I had written for fetching the data using R in JMP:

Names Default To Here( 1 );
Current Data Table(obj);
//rconn = R Connect();
R Init();
//Current Data Table(obj);
R Send(obj, Selected(1));
R Submit("attributes(obj)");
R Term();
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: How to fetch a resultant table with R in JMP

If you go to the Scripting Index under the Help pull down menu, you can then scroll down to the R entry and see all of the commands available. 

txnelson_0-1633587111220.png

The

R Get()

function is the one that retrieves objects from R

More detailed information can be found in the Scripting Guide, available in the JMP Documentation Library, also available under the Help pull down menu.  Look in the section on Enhancing JMP

Jim

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
txnelson
Super User

Re: How to fetch a resultant table with R in JMP

If you go to the Scripting Index under the Help pull down menu, you can then scroll down to the R entry and see all of the commands available. 

txnelson_0-1633587111220.png

The

R Get()

function is the one that retrieves objects from R

More detailed information can be found in the Scripting Guide, available in the JMP Documentation Library, also available under the Help pull down menu.  Look in the section on Enhancing JMP

Jim