cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have your say in shaping JMP's future by participating in the new JMP Wish List Prioritization Survey
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
ckronig
Level III

How to create an application with a data filter in the launch module?

I'm trying to create an application to produce reports based on user input. I have some experience with writing scripting, but am getting stuck and I haven't used Applications before.

I have tried to modify one of the example Applications that come with JMP, but none of these have a data filter in the launch module and what I have tried to do isn't working.

Does anyone have an example of a simple application with a data filter in the launch module that can be used as a starting point? I should then be able to modify that to do what I need to do...

10 REPLIES 10
ckronig
Level III

Re: How to create an application with a data filter in the launch module?

I have just realised that my text is truncated. For example one of the text strings is 341 characters, with spaces. The whole text string is in the table, so I assume it does not go over the bytes limit.

When I try to display the whole text string in a distribution or contingency table, even though the text is wrapped it doesn't display in full. It appears to be truncated. Any tips?