cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Reinaldo
Level IV

How to create APA-format tables and plots from JMP data?

Hi JMP users,

I would like to know if there is an easy way to create/export tables and plots from JMP data to APA*-format. 

Thank you!

* APA: American Psychological Association

~Rei
2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to create APA-format tables and plots from JMP data?

Can you give some examples of graphics that you are interested in? You can adjust a lot of the table and graph style elements in the preferences. Once you've got it set up you don't have to deal with it again.

M
Reinaldo
Level IV

Re: How to create APA-format tables and plots from JMP data?

Hi @MikeD_Anderson, thank you for your reply.

I need to create those tables shown in https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/apaTables/vignettes/apaTables.html using JMP.

I know there are a lot of table models, but what it is possible to create them easier than manually, it is great!

For example, I need to create that table manually extracting data from the Nonparametric Spearman's rho list (rather than correlation matrix) in the Analyse -> Multivariate Methods -> Multivariate because JMP provides a Nonparametric Spearman's rho comparison in a list-format rather than a matrix-format (e.g., Correlation and Covariance matrices).

Thank you.

~Rei