Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

How do I change the title of my figure in chart builder?

ac11ca

Community Trekker

Mar 2, 2012

How do I change the title of my figure in chart builder?

Thanks,

Adrian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Once you click "Done" you can edit the title.

9 REPLIES
pmroz

Super User

Jun 23, 2011

In graph builder just double click on the title and type away.  Using Graph > Chart you would do something similar - double click on the word "Chart" next to the red triangle.

ac11ca

Community Trekker

Mar 2, 2012

That doesnt seem to be working for me. Double (or tripple) clicking on the title just highlight the title. I cant edit it. Screenshot below.

2035_confused.JPG

Solution

Once you click "Done" you can edit the title.

ac11ca

Community Trekker

Mar 2, 2012

Thanks!

And how do you change the font size of the axis titles (e.g, in my attached "Number of Outcomes") and labels without changing default preferences in the JMP File/Preferences menu?

Cheers,

Adrian

pmroz

Super User

Jun 23, 2011

Double-click on the desired axis and you'll get a dialog box that allows you to change most things, including the font size and labels.

ac11ca

Community Trekker

Mar 2, 2012

Thanks - this allows me to change the font size of the axis numbers, but not the title?

pmroz

Super User

Jun 23, 2011

Click directly on the title and you can change it.

ac11ca

Community Trekker

Mar 2, 2012

When I click on the axis title I can change the words but not the font size?

peterj

Community Trekker

Jun 23, 2011

The following will allow you to change the font size of the x and y labels. I don't know how to change the legend font size though, it doesn't work the same way.

Open("$SAMPLE_DATA\Big Class.jmp");

Graph Builder(

Variables( X( :height ), Y( :age ) ),

Elements( Points( X, Y, Legend( 1 ), Jitter( 1 ) ), Smoother( X, Y, Legend( 2 ) ) ),

SendToReport( Dispatch( {}, "X title", TextEditBox, {Set Font Size( 20 )} ), ),

SendToReport( Dispatch( {}, "Y title", TextEditBox, {Set Font Size( 20 )} ), )

);