cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

How can I generate a leverage plot in graph builder based off the leverage plot generated when running a Fit Model in JMP 16

I want to create a leverage plot in Graph Builder based on the leverage plot from a model I created using the Fit Model function and with a plot of the residuals directly beneath it. Something like this:

RankPteradactyl_2-1685555817664.png

The top plot should be the leverage plot with the line for the alternative hypothesis and shading based on the 95% confidence interval and the bottom plot should be the residual plot.  Another post had a solution about creating a shaded confidence interval in graph builder (Link), but I don't have experience with scripting so I did know how to adapt the script they used for this purpose or how to find the formula for line for the alternative hypothesis (wasn't sure if it was just a y=x line)

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Byron_JMP
Staff

Re: How can I generate a leverage plot in graph builder based off the leverage plot generated when running a Fit Model in JMP 16

Unless you're willing to learn a fair bit of JSL, this isn't going to be that easy.

The details of how to construct the leverage plots are here:

https://www.jmp.com/support/help/en/17.1/index.shtml#page/jmp/statistical-details-for-leverage-plots...

A super easy way to make this figure is to journal both the leverage plot and the residual plots from the Fit Model platfrom

Byron_JMP_0-1685612216465.png

File>new journal

run the analysis in fir model

turn on the select tool (type "s" on keyboard)

click on the first graph, then Ctrl+j to journal it

click on the second graph and do the same thing.

JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Byron_JMP
Staff

Re: How can I generate a leverage plot in graph builder based off the leverage plot generated when running a Fit Model in JMP 16

Unless you're willing to learn a fair bit of JSL, this isn't going to be that easy.

The details of how to construct the leverage plots are here:

https://www.jmp.com/support/help/en/17.1/index.shtml#page/jmp/statistical-details-for-leverage-plots...

A super easy way to make this figure is to journal both the leverage plot and the residual plots from the Fit Model platfrom

Byron_JMP_0-1685612216465.png

File>new journal

run the analysis in fir model

turn on the select tool (type "s" on keyboard)

click on the first graph, then Ctrl+j to journal it

click on the second graph and do the same thing.

JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)