cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
sibylle_herzer
Level II

Help to improve display resolution of a surface profiler graph in JMP itself

My main issue is that the display is very low resolution from the get to go. I've tried to look through settings and I can only see preferences for exporting at 300 dpi or higher but I don't see any settings to change my own display of the graph in jmp too a higher resolution. Consequently even if I export as an eps or vector file, I don't have a good quality picture because it looks so poor from the get go. E.g. the grid lines and box lines are all wavy (regardless of how small or big I drag the gaph in jmp). I've tried overcoming it by saving the prediction expression and then using the graph drop down to build the surface map, but the only resolution increase option I can find there is for the surface itself. The numbers for my contour lines are all messed up. I tried calling JMP tech support but don't have high hopes as I was told that this is likely due to the fact that I am only working with JMP 10. Not sure how true that is, but any insights would be appreciated. I went through the tutorial from D. Valente as well as the one page guides, but they all just speak to how to make sure that the export itself does not deteriorate resolution,not really how to increase the resolution in JMP itself so that you start from the correct resolution.

Also, is there any script that will change my color settings from RGB to CMYK when I export a TFF file?

Thank you so much, any help would be greatly appreciated...

I've attached a screenshot of what I see in JMP

10 REPLIES 10
sibylle_herzer
Level II

Re: Help to improve display resolution of a surface profiler graph in JMP itself

Thank you so much, this is actually the first thing that worked!

Thank you!