cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have your say in shaping JMP's future by participating in the new JMP Wish List Prioritization Survey
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
schou1994
Level II

Graphically Representing Effects of Interactions when Effect Details Plot is Greyed Out?

Hi all,

I have the results of a two factorial DOE with 5 independent variables and 1 outcome.

The good news is I know how to run an anova and see which effects or interaction of effects will cause that particular group to be statistically significant. The bad news is that I cannot visualize it and see HOW the interaction is affect my result! For example in below, X3 and X4 have an interaction with each other. What is the best way to graphically visualize it? Each independent variable can only be -1 or 1. Normally, this should be able to be seen in the effects plot but it is greyed out here?

schou1994_0-1612740327177.png

schou1994_1-1612740412678.png

1 REPLY 1
Thierry_S
Super User

Re: Graphically Representing Effects of Interactions when Effect Details Plot is Greyed Out?

Hi,
For continuous variables, it is not possible for JMP to provide LSMeans based analyzes. Hence, have you considered to use the Profiler and Interaction Profiles to explore the effect of your factors on response?
Best,
TS
Thierry R. Sornasse