cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Graph Legends - How to unselect the legend?

Hello,

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make JMP unselect the legend? See picture to understand what I'm seeing. I went to change the color of the marker, and the legend will not unselect no matter what I click/right-click. It's very annoying I cannot figure out how to unselect the legend (make it not blue high-lighted). Does anyone know how to fix this?

How do you unselect the legend???How do you unselect the legend???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Graph Legends - How to unselect the legend?

If clicking on it again does not deselect it, try Ctrl+clicking on it.

Dan Obermiller

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

If clicking on it again does not deselect it, try Ctrl+clicking on it.

Dan Obermiller

Ctrl+Click worked! I knew it was a simple fix, I'm just not too privy to those keyboard tricks. Thanks!

areardon
Level I

Thank you so much for asking about this-I came to the internet to find this fix as well, it was driving me nuts!

statman
Super User

Welcome to the community. Yes, there are several simple click options that are very useful: right-click, ctrl-click (command-click on a Mac), and alt-click.  These can bring up many options in many outputs/platforms.

For a list of some keyboard shortcuts see here:

https://www.jmp.com/content/dam/jmp/documents/en/support/jmp121/Quick-Reference-Card.pdf

"All models are wrong, some are useful" G.E.P. Box
hogi
Level XI

@statman , which of the entries in the Guide are you referring to?