cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Martin
Level V

Graph Builder Continuous Color Legend Horizontal

Hello,

Is there a way to "turn" a Graph Builder colored by a continuous variable legend horizontal?

If I use this picture as an example,

Martin_0-1590781101921.png

what I really want is to place the legend on the bottom and have the color bar go horizontal.  If I place the legend on the "bottom", I get this

Martin_1-1590781138146.png

and it is really unacceptable.  Is there a way to turn the color bar sideways (horizontal)?

Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Graph Builder Continuous Color Legend Horizontal

No, it it is not possible at this time. You might go to the Wish List part of the Community and add this request. I searched but no one has suggested it yet.

View solution in original post

There is a checkbox in gradient settings to turn the legend horizontal. Right click on the legend and then go to gradient. Check the horizontal option. 

legend setting.PNG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

No, it it is not possible at this time. You might go to the Wish List part of the Community and add this request. I searched but no one has suggested it yet.

Martin
Level V

Thanks Mark. I have submitted the request.

There is a checkbox in gradient settings to turn the legend horizontal. Right click on the legend and then go to gradient. Check the horizontal option. 

legend setting.PNG

Martin
Level V

.. and there is the answer! 

Thank you! @O_Lippincott 

My shovel didn't dig deep enough in that hole.