cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Martin
Level V

Graph Builder Continuous Color Legend Horizontal

Hello,

Is there a way to "turn" a Graph Builder colored by a continuous variable legend horizontal?

If I use this picture as an example,

Martin_0-1590781101921.png

what I really want is to place the legend on the bottom and have the color bar go horizontal.  If I place the legend on the "bottom", I get this

Martin_1-1590781138146.png

and it is really unacceptable.  Is there a way to turn the color bar sideways (horizontal)?

Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Graph Builder Continuous Color Legend Horizontal

No, it it is not possible at this time. You might go to the Wish List part of the Community and add this request. I searched but no one has suggested it yet.

View solution in original post

There is a checkbox in gradient settings to turn the legend horizontal. Right click on the legend and then go to gradient. Check the horizontal option. 

legend setting.PNG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

No, it it is not possible at this time. You might go to the Wish List part of the Community and add this request. I searched but no one has suggested it yet.

Martin
Level V

Thanks Mark. I have submitted the request.

There is a checkbox in gradient settings to turn the legend horizontal. Right click on the legend and then go to gradient. Check the horizontal option. 

legend setting.PNG

Martin
Level V

.. and there is the answer! 

Thank you! @O_Lippincott 

My shovel didn't dig deep enough in that hole.