cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
NetflixCrow956
Level III

Folder empty

The script create the folder, but the folder is empty. I don't have the answer for that: 

NetflixCrow956_0-1647959264751.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Folder empty

There are 2 issues

1. Your IF() function for saving the file, when the directory exists, has no action. 
    If( Directory Exists( path_save || DIR_NAME ),,	dt<< Save(path_save || DIR_NAME || "\" || DIR_NAME || ".jsl", Append) );
    I believe what you want is
    If( Directory Exists( path_save || DIR_NAME ),	dt<< Save(path_save || DIR_NAME || "\" || DIR_NAME || ".jsl", Append) );
  2. The second issue is that you are attempting to save the data table(dt) as JSL.  Saving a data table using the Save() function only can be saved as .jmp, .xls, .slsx, .txt, .csv, .tsv, .sas7bdat, .xpt and .stx txnelson_0-1647961809103.png

Jim

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
txnelson
Super User

Re: Folder empty

There are 2 issues

1. Your IF() function for saving the file, when the directory exists, has no action. 
    If( Directory Exists( path_save || DIR_NAME ),,	dt<< Save(path_save || DIR_NAME || "\" || DIR_NAME || ".jsl", Append) );
    I believe what you want is
    If( Directory Exists( path_save || DIR_NAME ),	dt<< Save(path_save || DIR_NAME || "\" || DIR_NAME || ".jsl", Append) );
  2. The second issue is that you are attempting to save the data table(dt) as JSL.  Saving a data table using the Save() function only can be saved as .jmp, .xls, .slsx, .txt, .csv, .tsv, .sas7bdat, .xpt and .stx txnelson_0-1647961809103.png

Jim