Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Aadit
Level III

Export Reports to ppt as image with multiple images per page without journal

Hello guys,

I wanted to if its possible to append multiple reports as image into single slide for ppt without grouping them using H Box or V Box or Outline Box in journal. I have multiple reports i will loop through each of them save it as image in ppt .. But i want specified no reports images in same slide. (It dosent matter how its alligned or even if its overlapped.. I can allign it manually later) I just want to know if there is a way to save multiple report images in ppt slide without grouping them.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jthi
Super User

Re: Export Reports to ppt as image with multiple images per page without journal

This old post can give some ideas how to use vbs through JMP Is there a way to set up an SMTP interface on JMP or alternative? . You could also "improve" that a bit by using CSCRIPT.EXE with Run Program

-Jarmo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jthi
Super User

Re: Export Reports to ppt as image with multiple images per page without journal

I think you have to use something in addition of JMP. For example: use JMP to store reports as images to specific folder and then use Python to add those images to powerpoint (I have used Run Program to run Python to avoid using JMP's Python integration (should be getting much better in JMP18)).

-Jarmo
Aadit
Level III

@jthi  Thanks for reply. I was thinking on same lines. I was planning 1st to store all images in a folder, then run a vbs script via jmp to add those images into jmp. I am facing following problem :

1. I want user to specify number of images per slide. So if i have a vbs code as sting in jmp script and i want to save the string as .vbs via jmp. Is there a possibility to do that ?

(here i will update the images directory and number of images per slide of vba code)

2.  How to so run this saved vbs script via jmp?

Please guide. thanks in advance

jthi
Super User

This old post can give some ideas how to use vbs through JMP Is there a way to set up an SMTP interface on JMP or alternative? . You could also "improve" that a bit by using CSCRIPT.EXE with Run Program

-Jarmo