cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New to using JMP? Hit the ground running with the Early User Edition of Discovery Summit. Register now, free of charge.
Register for our Discovery Summit 2024 conference, Oct. 21-24, where you’ll learn, connect, and be inspired.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
dunne
Level I

Exploratory Data Analysis Course

Thanks for offering these courses free of charge. They are great!

But I did want to let you know that there is something wrong with some of the questions. This is the second one that has told me I am incorrect even though I have the same answers as shown.

dunne_0-1613768685917.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Exploratory Data Analysis Course

Hi, thanks for the feedback on STIPS, and for passing along this issue. I've tested this question, and I am not getting the error. Curious!

I will pass this along to the elearning technical support group. If you encounter any additional issues, can you please send the screenshot to elearn@sas.com?

They can help get to the bottom of this.

Thank you,

Mia

Re: Exploratory Data Analysis Course

A member of the SAS elearning technical support team has tested this question, and it is also working correctly for her. She suggests that it might be related to your cache - you try a different browser or clear your browsing history.  And, if this doesn't solve the problem, please contact elearn@sas.com - they should be able to help.

Thank you!  Mia