cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Thommy7571
Level I

Einschätzung eines A-optimalen Designs

Ich habe ein A-optimales Design, das als Screening Design dienen soll, mit folgenden Effizienz-Werten erstellt, Wie würden SIe diese Werte einschätzen? Wäre das als Screening-Design geeignet?

$D 
[1]0,8632544

$A 
[1]1,208548

$Ge 
[1]0,768

$Dea 
[1]0,74

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Victor_G
Super User

Re: Einschätzung eines A-optimalen Designs

Hi @Thommy7571,

Efficiency values should not be interpreted on their own. See Design Diagnostics

You can try to create several designs, with different optimality criterion, run size, etc... and use the platform Compare Designs to compare and select the design best suited for your use case.

Design efficiencies are only a "summary" metric to help compare the performances of several designs, but I would recommend spending time on the different parts of the Compare Designs platform : Power Analysis, , Prediction Variance Profile , Fraction of Design Space Plot, Relative Estimation Efficiency, Alias Matrix Summary, Absolute Correlations ...

Hope this answer will help you,

Victor GUILLER
Scientific Expertise Engineer
L'Oréal - Data & Analytics

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Victor_G
Super User

Re: Einschätzung eines A-optimalen Designs

Hi @Thommy7571,

Efficiency values should not be interpreted on their own. See Design Diagnostics

You can try to create several designs, with different optimality criterion, run size, etc... and use the platform Compare Designs to compare and select the design best suited for your use case.

Design efficiencies are only a "summary" metric to help compare the performances of several designs, but I would recommend spending time on the different parts of the Compare Designs platform : Power Analysis, , Prediction Variance Profile , Fraction of Design Space Plot, Relative Estimation Efficiency, Alias Matrix Summary, Absolute Correlations ...

Hope this answer will help you,

Victor GUILLER
Scientific Expertise Engineer
L'Oréal - Data & Analytics