cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
vkessler
Level IV

Don´t show empty cells in wrapped Graph

Dear all,

i like to set up some wafer maps within graph builder, where i put the "charge number" on page and the "wafer number" on wrap. The graph can bee seen below.

The issus is that only some wafers have data in the table, therefore most of the cells are empty. Is there a way to only show cells, which are not empty?

Here is the code:

Graph Builder(
    Size( 1337, 27833 ),
    Show Control Panel( 0 ),
    Variables(
        X( :PosX ),
        Y( :PosY ),
        Page( :Charge ),
        Wrap( :Wafer ),
        Color( :Name( "Resistance" ) )
    ),
    Elements( Points( X, Y, Legend( 4 ) ) ),
    Local Data Filter(
        Add Filter(
            columns( :Bauelementetyp ),
            Where( :Bauelementetyp == 38 ),
            Display( :Bauelementetyp, Size( 160, 60 ), List Display )
        )
    ),
    SendToReport(
        Dispatch(
            {},
            "400",
            ScaleBox,
            {Legend Model(
                Properties(
                    {gradient( {Width( 12 ), Range Type( "Middle 90%" )} )}
                )
            )}
        )
    )
);

Thank you!

Graph_Builder_Wrap.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
txnelson
Super User

Re: Don´t show empty cells in wrapped Graph

You can do this easily, by selecting all rows in your data table that have missing values, and then set the row state for the row to Excluded/Hidden

Graph Builder will then ignore those rows.

Jim
vkessler
Level IV

Re: Don´t show empty cells in wrapped Graph

Thanks Jim. I guess i didn´t explain myself well. There is no missing data in the table. It just happens, that for one charge all the wafers have meausrments (data) while another charge only has two wafers (or consist of two wafers). But in general there are 49 wafers (nominal) per charge (nominal).

When i set wafer as the wrapping factor, there will always be the full number of wafers for each charge as cells - even if there is no real wafer for that charge.

Sorry that i depict it so confusing. I meanwhile built a workaround for me anyways by generating a string out of charge and wafer. Hence every measurement is unique.