Share your ideas for the JMP Scripting Unsession at Discovery Summit by September 17th. We hope to see you there!
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted

Does any one have the script of bootstrap F2 which is used for the comparison of dissolution curves?

Bootstrap f2 is used for the comparison of dissolution curves in pharma industry. I am trying to figure out if any one has built a script for this?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Does any one have the script of bootstrap F2 which is used for the comparison of dissolution curves?

May not be a ready to use script, but a presentation shared in the community.

Or even better with video and examples Multivariate Testing of the Similarity of Dissolution Curves (EU2018 104) 

Highlighted
Piet_Hoogkamer
Level III

Re: Does any one have the script of bootstrap F2 which is used for the comparison of dissolution curves?

I would like to see such a script, we did not develop it yet. We typically run the bootstrap in Matlab but have it available in R as well.

You could think about calling the R or Matlab bootstrap routine from a JMP script.

However, it is not just about the bootstrap routine, it is also about selecting time points and being able to combine results from several batches.

Creating a script doing it all is quite a task.

Piet
Highlighted
David_Burnham
Super User

I wrote a script to do F2 calculations a few years ago.  I'll rummage through my archives to see if I still have a working copy. 

-Dave
Highlighted
David_Burnham
Super User

sorry - turns out it did F2 calcs but didn't do bootstrap intervals.

-Dave
Article Labels