cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Differing P Values

Hello! 

I used the software for a fractional factorial screening design. I had three different factors to evaluate all of which were categorical. My data was collected/recorded using Pass or Fail for the one Response. I am trying to find the proper way to analyze this data. I am trying to get data that shows which factor had the most effect on the Pass or Fail Rate of the Response

I saw a tutorial online that said to just right click model and hit run script. I then changed the personality to to Response Screening  After running the script I got a table which is Photo A below. I think for my purposes the Effect Size column is probably the most important. But I am confused because I followed another method one of my team members uses which is going to Analyze and Fit Model and I have included a screenshot below of what the Set Up looks like [Photo B] and the results are in photo C but there is a significant difference between the P Values recorded and I am unsure of why there is a significant different and which would be considered correct.  

MedianPuppy4982_2-1711380823454.pngPhoto A

MedianPuppy4982_3-1711381450464.pngphoto B 

MedianPuppy4982_0-1711380784822.pngPhoto C

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Differing P Values

The Response Screening runs 3 independent analyses, where the Fit Model takes all 3 factors into account when analyzing the data.

Jim

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
txnelson
Super User

Re: Differing P Values

The Response Screening runs 3 independent analyses, where the Fit Model takes all 3 factors into account when analyzing the data.

Jim