cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Yngeinstn
Level IV

Delete Duplicate Data from Table using Time Stamp

I apologize, i know this question has been asked quite a few times on this forum but I haven't been able to find a solution to my problem.

I have a large data set  ~24,000 rows of test data. Our process is to run a 5 step validation on 5 die and once we get the results we begin testing which ultimately means i am going to have repeat data on those 5 sites.  This 5 step validation verifies the contact points which sometimes results in tearing down our test equipment and setting it back up. I am looking to exclude the duplicate data from the 1st test (touchdown). Our tests are timestamped so it is easy to distinguish between old and new. If anyone has a great solution to my problem i am all ears. Attached is the data table where i am trying to remove the duplicates.

Thank You,

Yng

10 REPLIES 10
Yngeinstn
Level IV

Re: Delete Duplicate Data from Table using Time Stamp

Good Afternoon Mr. txnelson,

I thought i might reach out to you here instead of creating a new thread. I am needing some assistance calculating yields and generating a pick list / wafer map using the output table from the script you provided deleting the duplicate data. I looked through the community forums and found a post that was started back in 2016 from what i can see. It is somewhat confusing and hard to follow with all the output variables and such. I haved attached the tables that are the final output.

I have tried using split, stack, tabulate, summary and can't seem to come up with a solution. I actually have two separate tables that are identical except for a column named :trmode. As i mentioned i am trying to run yield analysis and then create a pick list and a wafer map.. I actually have another test_output table that i am currently working on using the tools that you fine gentlemen have provided to me..

dummy_data_tx: test_output have spec limits of (LSL = 20 and USL = 40) for each channel

dummy_data_rx: test_output have spec limits of (LSL = 15 and USL = 35) for each channel

dummy_data_dc: test_output have spec limits of- (actually having issues with deleting the duplicate data with this test..

set_id (7000) - VDD_Dig (LSL = 0.03 and USL = 0.06)

set_id (7100) - VDD_Dig (LSL = 0.03 and USL = 0.06)

set_id (7200) - VDD_Dig (LSL = 0.03 and USL = 0.06) 

Any assistance you can give me again, is greatly appreciated..

set_id (7000) - ANALOG (LSL = 0.03 and USL = 0.07)

set_id (7100) - VDD_Dig (LSL = 0.2 and USL = 1)

set_id (7200) - VDD_Dig (LSL = 0.15 and USL = 0.35)