cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
rverma
Level III

Creating a Pass Fail Map in JMP

I have inspected a wafer with 9 units on it. It is a 3X3 array of units (9 samples or parts) on wafer. I have their Column Row number and pass fail results in a table. A sample table is attached. I was wondering if it is possible to create a pass fail map graph (attached) where pass units are highlighted in green and failed units are highlighted in red. I would like to create a JSL script to do this. Any guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Creating a Pass Fail Map in JMP

If I understand you correctly, you attached an example of the desired plot. You can click the red triangle at the top right of Graph Builder and select Save Script > To Script Window. This script can be used as it or modified as needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Creating a Pass Fail Map in JMP

If I understand you correctly, you attached an example of the desired plot. You can click the red triangle at the top right of Graph Builder and select Save Script > To Script Window. This script can be used as it or modified as needed.