cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
nataliieeep
Level I

Confidence Interval for Population Slope

I am new to JMP and need to find a 95% confidence interval for the "Population Slope." I know that this has something to do with an output in Parameter Estimates, but I am having trouble finding how to find the interval for a slope. Thank you for your time!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

Re: Confidence Interval for Population Slope

In the parameter estimates table, right click then select columns and you will see options for Lower 95% and Upper 95%. Clicking on these will "unhide" columns in the parameter esitimates table that provide confidence intervals for the estimates.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ian_jmp
Staff

This thread should help you.

KarenC
Super User (Alumni)

In the parameter estimates table, right click then select columns and you will see options for Lower 95% and Upper 95%. Clicking on these will "unhide" columns in the parameter esitimates table that provide confidence intervals for the estimates.