cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
JulieSAppel
Level IV

Combining graph windows with interactive column switcher

Hi,

I have created two different graphs based on the same data table with different variables that need to be reviewed together by end users. I have added a column switcher to make it easy for the user to go through the different variables. Next I combined the two graphs in a single dashboard using the "combine windows" as it was my understanding that this would maintain the interactive capabilities across the two graphs so using the column switcher in graph 1 would would also reflect in the other but this doesn´t seem to be the case.

Is this not possible or am I going about this the wrong way?

I have attached the data table with the script saved to the table. 

Regards Julie

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Combining graph windows with interactive column switcher

Column switchers are not currently shareable between multiple platforms.

Currently, the column switcher can only control one graph/platform. We are working on the ability to do what you are asking for in JMP 16.

In the meantime, I created a custom script which combines the two graphs together. Hopefully, this is useful. See the "Custom Combined Windows" script in the attached file.

JulieSAppel
Level IV

@paul_vezzetti Thanks good to hear. I can´t see any attached file though

I also just attached the JSL script. Hopefully you can see that.

JulieSAppel
Level IV

Thanks a lot - I´ll check it out