cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
JulieSAppel
Level IV

Combining graph windows with interactive column switcher

Hi,

I have created two different graphs based on the same data table with different variables that need to be reviewed together by end users. I have added a column switcher to make it easy for the user to go through the different variables. Next I combined the two graphs in a single dashboard using the "combine windows" as it was my understanding that this would maintain the interactive capabilities across the two graphs so using the column switcher in graph 1 would would also reflect in the other but this doesn´t seem to be the case.

Is this not possible or am I going about this the wrong way?

I have attached the data table with the script saved to the table. 

Regards Julie

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Combining graph windows with interactive column switcher

Column switchers are not currently shareable between multiple platforms.

Currently, the column switcher can only control one graph/platform. We are working on the ability to do what you are asking for in JMP 16.

In the meantime, I created a custom script which combines the two graphs together. Hopefully, this is useful. See the "Custom Combined Windows" script in the attached file.

JulieSAppel
Level IV

@paul_vezzetti Thanks good to hear. I can´t see any attached file though :(

I also just attached the JSL script. Hopefully you can see that.

JulieSAppel
Level IV

Thanks a lot - I´ll check it out :)