Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Bei
Bei
Level I

Cochran's analysis

Is anyone know how can I use the JMP14 pro for Cochran's function? Do I need to use some add-ins? Or there exists no Cochran's analysis in JMP14 pro?

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cochran's analysis

It is not a JMP Pro feature. It is available in JMP 14. Select Analyze > Multivariate Methods > Multiple Correspondence Analysis and complete the launch dialog like this:

dialog.JPG

Click the red triangle at the top of the platform and select the command like this:

menu.JPG

You should see the result at the bottom of the platform like this:

platform.JPG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You need to provide more specific details. Which Cochran function or analysis or statistic do you want to use? What kind of data do you have? What have you done so far?

Bei
Bei
Level I

Sorry for not in detail.

I want to compare the different clinical cut-off values‘ consistency for different biochemicals. If just two cutoff values, I can use McNemar's. If more than 2 groups, I should use Cochran's q test. But my app has no that function.

I do not find Cochran's Q test. See this page and this page for what is available in JMP to test agreement or association if you are not required to use the Q test.

Bei
Bei
Level I

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

I found on the website of the JMP, there exist specific steps about cochran's q test, like below

1.Select Help > Sample Data Library and open Cohcrans Q.jmp.

2.Select Analyze > Multivariate Methods > Multiple Correspondence Analysis.

3.Select Task 1, Task 2, and Task 3 and click Y, Response.

4.Select Subject and click X, Factor.

5.Click OK.

6.Click the Multiple Correspondence Analysis red triangle menu and select Correspondence Analysis > Cochran’s Q Test.

But I cannot find Cochran’s Q Test button finally in my app version.

Is that because of the app version problem? Or I need to have an add-in?

Many thanks!

It is not a JMP Pro feature. It is available in JMP 14. Select Analyze > Multivariate Methods > Multiple Correspondence Analysis and complete the launch dialog like this:

dialog.JPG

Click the red triangle at the top of the platform and select the command like this:

menu.JPG

You should see the result at the bottom of the platform like this:

platform.JPG