cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Santosh
Level II

'Clinical Starter - JMP' window missing

Hi,

I am a new JMP Clinical user. There reference guides I have found explain how to access functions from the 'Clinical Starter - JMP' window. 

I can access most analyses through the 'JMP Starter - JMP' window and the 'JMP Clinical - JMP' window but cannot find the Clinical Starter window.

I am using JMP CLinical version 6.1.2 and JMP version 12.2.3.

I wonder if anyone can help?

Many thanks,

Santosh

4 REPLIES 4

Re: 'Clinical Starter - JMP' window missing

HI @Santosh ,

Do you see the main JMP Home window? If so, go to the View menu and choose Add-ins. Look for Clinical, Life Sciences and SAS Help and Documentation View items. Are they Italisized? If so, they are disabled. For each one, make sure their is a check box in the Enabled field for each one.  That should bring the Clinical Starter back.

Also, there is a got fix for JMP Clinical 6 that will bring JMP Clinical 6.1.2 to 6.1.4. It can be found here:

http://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/HF2/A6M.html#61832

If you are still having problems, contact support at:

Best,

Chris Kirchberg, M.S.2
Data Scientist, Life Sciences - Global Technical Enablement
JMP Statistical Discovery, LLC. - Denver, CO
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
www.jmp.com
Santosh
Level II

Thank you very much for that Chris.

It doesn't exactly fix the problem I have. I do have the Review Builder though which is very similar to the Clinical Starter window. It feels as though this is how once access the functions in this version of SAS JMP. It does appear to have the same functions, tests etc but not exactly the smae way of accessing them. It just makes it a little awkward when following a guide.

Thanks again,

Santosh

Hi @Santosh,

Have you completely closed JMP Clinical and then re-started JMP Clinical? It should bring you to this window (this is the JMP Clinical Starter window now in JMP Clinical 6 and JMP Clinical 7):

Capture.PNG

If you click on the Review button on the left, it will bring you to a new section where there is anothe button called Start New Review:Capture.PNG

this will bring you to a list of reports. The list will only show those reports that the selected study (shown in the lower right hand corner of the above screen shot) that are able to run given the data in the selected study.

Take a look at this video to see if it doesnt help you navigate JMP Clinical:

https://www.jmp.com/en_us/events/ondemand/mastering-jmp/conducting-medical-safety-reviews.html

Best,

Chris Kirchberg, M.S.2
Data Scientist, Life Sciences - Global Technical Enablement
JMP Statistical Discovery, LLC. - Denver, CO
Tel: +1-919-531-9927 ▪ Mobile: +1-303-378-7419 ▪ E-mail: chris.kirchberg@jmp.com
www.jmp.com
Santosh
Level II

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for that. The videos are excellent and give a really good overview of how to move around JMP and the kinds of investaigations one can carry out. What I have is extremely similar to what you show in the videos with just a couple of mior differences in layout. The user manuals I had looked at previously had a slightly different layour still. I now have a much better understnadingh and am more comfortable with what I have.

Thank you again

Santosh