cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
aallman
Level III

Change contingency table formatting

When I do a contingency analysis, the numbers in the table are too big for the column and they end up overlapping. I can't figure out how to adjust the size of the columns or the text formatting so that this doesn't happen.

Contingency.JPG

1 REPLY 1

Re: Change contingency table formatting

I tried various actions, like Control-click, but there is either no menu or the menu does not provide a command to change the format or size of the cells. I looked at the protocol for the CrossTabBox object. The only messages that might help are << Set Height and << Set Width, but these messages had no effect.

Maybe someone else knows of a solution. If there isn't one, then I suggest that you enter a request in the JMP Wish List. (Be sure to search first because someone else might have already entered such a request and then you can vote for it.)