Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Jonas_Aji
Level I

Capability summary - change shade levels

Hello!

Was wondering if anyone could help me with the following.

Is there a way to change the "shade colouring" that JMP uses in the Capability Summary table? 

I would like to have these rules:

- ppl and/or ppu below value of 1: red

- ppl and/or ppu between 1 and 1.67: yellow

- ppl and/or ppu above value of 1.67: green

Currently JMP uses different rules (not sure which one exactly):

Jonas_Aji_0-1617782846676.png

I've tried to play with some settings, although without success.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Jonas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Capability summary - change shade levels

To change the coloring system go to File > Preferences.  Under the reports option, there is a Show Conditional Formatting option. 

Click on the Button Manage Rules.  

Select the item whose color rules you wish to adjust and click Edit.  This will show you the rules applied to that item. 

Notice there is an option to restore to defaults if you need it. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I would start with the documentation. Here is an extract from the entry for the Summary Report:

Summary Reports

The Summary Report options show or hide a table that contains the following statistics for each variable: LSL, Target, USL, Sample Mean, various Sigma estimates, Stability Index, Cpk, Cpl, Cpu, Cp, Cpm, and Nonconformance statistics. If there is at least one nonmissing process importance value, an Importance column is also included in the Summary Report. These statistics are calculated using the sigma estimate specified in the report title. The columns for Stability Index, Cpk, Cpl, Cpu, and Cp are colored as green, yellow, and red to indicate adequate, marginal, and poor stability or capability. This color coding scheme matches what you would see in the Process Performance graph.

The entry for the Process Performance Plot explains how the levels are set.

To change the coloring system go to File > Preferences.  Under the reports option, there is a Show Conditional Formatting option. 

Click on the Button Manage Rules.  

Select the item whose color rules you wish to adjust and click Edit.  This will show you the rules applied to that item. 

Notice there is an option to restore to defaults if you need it. 

Jonas_Aji
Level I

Works perfect!

Thanks.