cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
BrianK
Level I

CUSUM Control Chart

hi guys,

If I take the data set from the sample data library "Engine Temperature Sensor.jmp." and run the script below, I detect a shift at datapoint 26. What I would like to do is to modify the script below,so upon a shift detection only, it would automatically do something (example trigger an email, or write to a file ) flagging a shift was detected and on which data point the shift occurred? 

Any ideas on how to achieve this?

Thanks

Brian..

CUSUM Control Chart(
	Y( :Y ),
	Sigma( 5 ),
	SendToReport(
		Dispatch( {"CUSUM Chart"}, "2", ScaleBox, {Min( -10 ), Max( 10 ), Inc( 5 ), Minor Ticks( 1 )} ),
		Dispatch( {"CUSUM Chart"}, "CUSUM Control Chart Plot", FrameBox, {Frame Size( 1136, 644 )} )
	)
);
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CUSUM Control Chart

I'm happy to report - In JMP 16, we added alarm scripts for CUSUM charts. This allows you to trigger warnings or other actions to occur when a shift is detected. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Byron_JMP
Staff

Challenge Accepted

I wonder if its possible to use the standard control chart alarm scripts to catch the flag and then launch an action?

Maybe...

JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)

I'm happy to report - In JMP 16, we added alarm scripts for CUSUM charts. This allows you to trigger warnings or other actions to occur when a shift is detected. 

Byron_JMP
Staff

SWEET!  

Thank you. Really looking forward to all the updates in the new version.

JMP Systems Engineer, Health and Life Sciences (Pharma)