Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
rkolluru
Level I

Beginners Tutorial kit

Hello Community,

I am new to the jmp community. I have been provided with the jmp beginners tutorial kit, I opened a NewUserWelcomKit_1_4 jmp file. It shows to follow videos and activity. I do not have any videos provided or any step by step instructions for the activities. I could not find them on the jmp site.  If any one could share where their location is that would be of great help. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jthi
Super User

Re: Beginners Tutorial kit

4 REPLIES 4
jthi
Super User

Possibly this? JMP® New User Welcome Kit 

-Jarmo
rkolluru
Level I

This link is helping me to get the welcome kit but it does not take me though the videos that are required to learn jmp. Thank you for the quick reply.

rkolluru
Level I

Sorry, the posted link works. That was helpfult. Thank you Jthi

Matheus_Plana
Level III

Hello, rkolluru! I created a Youtube Channel with some JMP Tutorial Videos. Hope I can still help you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=399WkOtPzcI&list=PLgirmZxUovzSU6R_Z5TEAaHobL5y2JM6n

This video shows how to get started using the JMP software. What are the initial details you need to know to get started with analytics, how to create a data table, where is the help part, where are the main analytics platforms to investigate and analyze issues, and so on. If you, or your company