cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Fabrice_L
Level II

Background color

Hi,

I'm exporting JMP results to pdf, and I would like to change the usual background color of these output (so to be clear, the color behind "Distributions" for example in the attached image). In JMP preferences -> Styles, I can change some elements of the output, like the background color of the page, but not this element (at least I have not found how to do it). Can somebody help ? Thanks a lot.

Fab.

Ps: I'm on JMP15.

Ps: Is there a way to change (forever) other colors, like the green color in the graph attached ?

ICporportion-Germi.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
statman
Super User

Re: Background color

There are a number of ways to change colors of graphs.  Whenever the graph is created, you can right click on the space and you will have to option to change color.  If you want to change the color of distributions forever, go to Preferences>Platforms>Distribution, select the Histogram color box and select the color you want.  In preferences there is also the option to change graph background colors in the Colors section, see below

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 12.43.22 PM.jpg

"All models are wrong, some are useful" G.E.P. Box
Fabrice_L
Level II

Re: Background color

Thanks for the reply. I did not know how to change permanently a color used in a certain analysis, so thanks for this. I have seen the possible change of the background color in Preferences -> Style ("Windows background color"), this works, but I still cannot find a way to change the title background color.