cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Avoid JMP Alert window

I am trying to build an add-in and I use the Fit Model to fit OLS by several parameters, conditions etc. My goal is to take the Dunnett differences table. There are some cases that the difference with the control is zero and so the CI. For this cases the add-in pops up the windows that are illustrated in the picture below. ( JMP alert and Fit model window)

Georgios_Tsim_0-1721809523258.png

Then the end user has to click ok as many times as the combinations of the zero differences. Is there any way to avoid this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jthi
Super User

Re: Avoid JMP Alert window

You can try using Batch Interactive(1). BUT DO NOT leave it on (run Batch Interactive(0) to disable it) as it could potentially mess up a lot of different things and remember to inform the user that they have non-valid choices (you can capture those messages from log when Batch Interactive is enabled).

-Jarmo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jthi
Super User

Re: Avoid JMP Alert window

You can try using Batch Interactive(1). BUT DO NOT leave it on (run Batch Interactive(0) to disable it) as it could potentially mess up a lot of different things and remember to inform the user that they have non-valid choices (you can capture those messages from log when Batch Interactive is enabled).

-Jarmo