cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
gianpaolo
Level IV

Autosave Timeout

Good Morning Community

in JMP Preferences seems that is possible to set Autosave Timeout (in order to prevent opened file from crash accidents),

but i dont understand very well where this files are and how are saved.

Somone can better explain me how it works?

thanks in advance

Gianpaolo

Gianpaolo Polsinelli
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Autosave Timeout

The files are located where ever you saved them in the first place. This feature simply saves them at given intervals. It is the same result as selecting File > Save for the current data table but occurs automatically for all open data tables.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The files are located where ever you saved them in the first place. This feature simply saves them at given intervals. It is the same result as selecting File > Save for the current data table but occurs automatically for all open data tables.

gianpaolo
Level IV

Thank you markbailey,

perfect... 

So, i saved a file in a specific location... i did some file modification, i didnt saved the modified file...at the end (after 5 minutes (autosave timeout 5 in my work station) I have simulated a JMP crash ...

when i re-opened JMP, and i tried to open the file.. i have found the last modifiations !

Gianpaolo Polsinelli