cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have your say in shaping JMP's future by participating in the new JMP Wish List Prioritization Survey
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
jjdiscen
Level I

Auto hide portions of data file using Fit Model to create model that changes over time?

Is there a way to auto hide portions of a data set using Fit Model platform so you can examine how model change over time. Since the model results will be different depending on what data is include, I'd like to hide part of the data, run the model, hide more of the data, run the model - so I can see how the model results change with different portions of the data set included (this would be associated with a process running over time/dates).

I know I can do this manually and copy/paste each model out in a PowerPoint for presentation purposes. I'd like to automate this, or ideally see a real time visualization as the model changes based on what data is being hide/excluded. I'm using JMP 15 standard.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
txnelson
Super User

Re: Auto hide portions of data file using Fit Model to create model that changes over time?

Depending upon if the rows to hide can be identified in a column, or a combination of columns, the Animation capability in the Local Data Filter may be what you want

Jim

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
txnelson
Super User

Re: Auto hide portions of data file using Fit Model to create model that changes over time?

Depending upon if the rows to hide can be identified in a column, or a combination of columns, the Animation capability in the Local Data Filter may be what you want

Jim
jjdiscen
Level I

I believe I can get this to work for my purpose. Thanks a lot, this is great!