cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
ikhalouf
Level I

Applying spec limits table to my data table in JSL with JMP 14, and pull out the colored failed cells

Hello All,

Would you please help me in a script, to run my specs limit table that I created using the "manage spec limits" availabe in JMP14 into my data labe in JSL.

Then, I would like to color the failed cells, and pull out these failed cells per column in a table summary...

Thanks in advance

IK

1 REPLY 1
txnelson
Super User

Re: Applying spec limits table to my data table in JSL with JMP 14, and pull out the colored failed cells

Your request sounds like a request for someone in the Discussion Community to write and deliver a piece of JSL of your specification.  I believe the Discussion Group Community can better server you if you can provide the sample code you are building and having issues with.  If you do not have such code that you can share, I suggest that you start off with the first step of reading in the limits from the limits table generated from the Manage Spec Limits.  @ian_jmp has a very nice example of how to apply spec limits to a column.  All that has to be done with this code is to loop through the Limits table and call the function he is using, just replacing the LSL, Target and USL from the limits table rows into each call of the function

Script For Adding Spec Limits to a column

If this suggestion is beyond you scripting knowledge, that indicates that you need to go to the Scripting Guide and read through it.

Jim