cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
MichaelR1
Level II

Analyze Fit Model - Effect Summary table is empty

JMP 15.2.1. I designed a response surface DOE. After typing in the responses, I performed the Fit Model function and 1 of the 2 responses shows an empty Effect Summary table. The surface profiler works for both responses. Model Specification window as follows: response surface macro, standard least squares personality, emphasis: report emphasis, REML, unbounded variance components. Is this a bug?

4 REPLIES 4
statman
Super User

Re: Analyze Fit Model - Effect Summary table is empty

No way of knowing without you attaching the JMP data table.  If you attach the table (you can code the data), we can test it on our side.

"All models are wrong, some are useful" G.E.P. Box

Or at least a picture of the Fit Least Squares platform so that we can see what you see.

MichaelR1
Level II

Hi Mark,
Please send me an email address. I prefer to keep the file confidential. If you have comments or corrections for me regarding my approach, I welcome your comments.

I tried to send you a private message, but it was blocked because you have this feature disabled in your profile.

You might instead engage JMP Technical Support at support@jmp.com as they handle issues like this one and assure your confidentiality.